Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Awesome Weekend

I spent this past weekend with a great group of ladies. We scrapbooked at the Girls Night Inn Crop House to celebrate Miss Kat Blue's upcoming birthday. I had a wonderful time talking, laughing, eating, a little drinking and of course scrapbooking. There is no better therapy than a weekend with the girls. I can't wait to do it again soon. 


Celebrating with Girlfriends by Camille. Digital Paper: Aysha Livingston (Beachy Keen);
Template: Anna Aspnes (FotoBlendz Layered Template 9);
Embellishments and Title Letters: Baers Garten Designs (Sunny Day); Software: Photoshop Elements 8.

3 comments:

  1. OMG-this is super cute! and believe it or not, I had NO pictures of you..the one that we took with my camera got corrupted cause I have an old sd card and not one person has emailed me pics on any of you guys. I will update the blog when I get some! I was gonna use an old picture of us but that wouldva looked whack LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!!! So, umm can you print out a copy for @ Costco???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS Camille. You did a great job at capturing all of us.

    ReplyDelete