Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

As a birthday present to myself I am launching my blog today, December 23rd 2010. Yes...my birthday! I have wanted to start a blog for quite sometime, but for all sorts of reasons I haven't gotten to it. 
This is the place I will share my creative spirit with all who care to look. So let me start by telling you a little about me. I am Camille...aka....Camikan. I have been scrapbooking for 7 years and creating as long as I can remember. I love to find new ways to express my creativity so I enjoy photography, paper scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, decopauge, stamping, card making, coloring, altered art and creating video projects. I get plenty of inspiration from my family and friends especially my three favorite young men. Here is one of my favorite pictures from 2010.




My blog will be the place I share layouts, projects, ideas, pictures and all sorts of stuff. I hope you come along for the ride. 

9 comments:

  1. 1st!!!Yay! Congrats Camille and Happy Birthday. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! YAY!!! Camille you have a blog!!! Welcome! Hugs! I can't wait for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh sookie sookie! She did it! {Play the Dora song here} Congrats! And of course Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy, happy birthday and congrats on your new endeavor! yay, a new blog to stalk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations & Happy Birthday Camille! I'm a Follower already. Can't wait to see what you post next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cuz, The boys look great and Titi looks good so does Frank. And you are as beautiful as always. I will forever be grateful to you and Frank for taking me in when I was down. I'm still with the same woman I was with upon leaving Maryland. its been 10 years and I am very happy. Love you very much Just plz keep in touch with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to a hidden treasure. You are one of the most talented people I know. Now the rest of the world can sample and share in your creative spirit. I will follow you. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to BLogLand...hope to read weekly..heard from a little bird that you are doing digi or is it hybrid??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you decided to join the blogging word. I'm looking forward to the journey you will take us on through your blog and crafts.

    ReplyDelete