Sunday, August 28, 2011

Busy Month

I just realized it has been about a month since I last posted...oh my! I have been so busy the last 30 days. I've been trying to get my last bit of fun in for the summer. I was in Ocean City Maryland with a friend; Panama City Beach Florida for the Military World Softball Tournament; and I survived Hurricane Irene on the East Coast. I will have to do a better job of posting more often, but I felt like I didn't have any projects to share. 


Thanks to Irene I spent yesterday creating layouts for the October/November issue of Scraps of Color Magazine. So since I had some time I created something to share here. 


This was us hanging out at Panama City Beach. We always have a lot of fun. 


Smile by Camille.  Digital Kit: Studio Rosey Posey Scrapbookgraphics. Designs
by Lorilei Murphy (Summer Memories)

No comments:

Post a Comment