Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No Place Like Home

Even at my current age, when life gets too heavy I just need a hug from my mommy. Thank God I still have her here to comfort me through these moments. This past weekend I went home just for that, a little mommy and me time. I found myself wanting to capture the essence of home through my camera lens so I took a bunch of pictures and created this.


Home by Camille. Digital Paper: Scooty's Design (Remember this year); Template: Yin Designs (#148).


I really enjoyed myself; shopping, eating and just plain old chillin'. I didn't realize I missed so many of the little things about home.

Thanks for stopping by.

Camille

2 comments:

  1. hey-you forgot to add the cold temps-but really, great layout with all the goodies (and the traffic backup)...and this serves as a shoutout apology for forgetting you on "the" email...it wasn't intention and you should've been on there first...I've been juggling too much right now and am a bit off my game. Forgive me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. BX stand up!!!! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete