Friday, March 18, 2011

Scraps of Color Blog Hop!





Welcome to the Scraps of Color Creative Team Blog Hop! Join us for a weekend of fun, creativity and prizes. All weekend long we will inspire you with inspiring projects and clever ideas.This is my project for today.



I created this card by cropping a portion of a digital layout I did for our premiere issue of E:spire. I think this is a really cool idea to really get the most of your digital layouts. You can resize or use just a section of a layout to create a greeting card. In this case I printed this on card stock, distressed the edges and added ribbon and bling to make a lovely card. 

I will be posting a different project each day this weekend so come back again tomorrow. On Sunday evening I will draw a name for a great prize giveaway. To be entered all you have to do is leave me a comment and/or become a follower of my blog. I will give you one entry for a comment and an additional entry for following. (For my current followers...don't worry, you have earned your extra entry.)

Thanks so much for playing along. Until tomorrow.


Camille - http://camikanscrap.blogspot.com (YOU ARE HERE!!!)
Aysha Livingston – http://ayday.wordpress.com/ 
Scraps of Color – http://scrapsofcolor.com 



Camille

10 comments:

  1. nice card...is there text inside or just blank?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, tfs...will be back tomorrow for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! I love the quote! Coming back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The text inside the card reads: Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Camille.. I am now a follower.. Love your cards.. I am soo excited about learning soo many new Techq and Ideas from my SOC sista's

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice card, love the sentiments

    Netta (Craftcreationsbynetta.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card. What a great way to get some extra mileage from a layout.

    ReplyDelete