Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Template Tuesdays

In this edition of Template Tuesday I grabbed a photo from the archives....ok...well maybe not exactly the archives, but I did grab a photo from 2008. This was Frankie's idea for Wacky Tacky Day at his high school. I thought I would try extracting the picture to emphasize the focal point so I have his hair extending beyond the border of the photo. Thanks to my awesome and very cool son JT, the Photoshop student, I was able to learn how to do this. Thanks for the tutoring baby.


Wacky Tacky by Camille. Template Tuesday by Reeta Treet at jessicasprague.com;
Digital Paper: Design by Spencer of Design House Digital (Kit-Monster Jam)


Don't forget to grab your free template here.


Camille

2 comments:

  1. Camille, I am cracking up just imagining how he looked trying to get into his car. lol

    ReplyDelete