Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Template Tuesdays

I have been crazy busy lately so I haven't had much to share. As soon as my life slows down a bit I will have to do better. My goal is to at least complete the Template Tuesday layout from jessicasprague.com every week. So here we go, this is JT and his best friend. We took this picture while celebrating JT's 16th birthday. Hope you like it.

Best Buds by Camille. Template Tuesday by Nicole LeBlanc at jessicasprague.com,
Digital Paper and Elements: Kristin Aagard (Night Owl); Staples: Tiffany Tillman (Sunlights Delight).

Don't forget to grab your free template here.

2 comments:

  1. Camile: Nice LO! I love the way you capture the moment through your journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sweet! This will one of there favorites years to come!

    ReplyDelete