Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Canvas Album

I've been in an emotional funk lately so it's been really hard to get the scrapbooking mojo going. I've been working on this project for about two months, on and off. I finally gathered enough energy to finish. This was my first time working with canvas so I wasn't really sure where I was going with it but I new I wanted it to be colorful and bright. I used the Maya Road 3-Ring Rectangular Canvas Album, each one comes with 6 pages so I put two together to have enough. It was tedious work, but I like the way it came out.



See the rest of the album here. Let me know what you think.


Camille

6 comments:

  1. I thought it was awesome when I was peeping over your shoulder...am glad you finished it...art is therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I love the album right down to the stitching. Love the color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' it!! I like how you put it together in a video also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That came out really nice. Something different besides paper or chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love how this came out. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Album... and full of some of my favorite people...

    ReplyDelete