Friday, February 18, 2011

Template Tuesdays

Not sure if you noticed but lately I've been practicing the digital scrapbooking thing. I am focused this year on improving my skills and techniques so I just love to practice with freebies. Over at jessicasprague.com she is running a weekly event she calls Template Tuesdays. It's really cool because you get a free template every Tuesday and your encouraged to share your layout in her gallery.  The more you share the more points you get. The points are later redeemable for discounts in her store, and I just love her store. Digi scrappers should really go check it out. Here are a couple of layouts I made with this months templates.

Special Girlfriends by Camille: Template Tuesday: by Miki Krueger at jessicasprague.com;
Paper & Elements: Ashley Meeks, Hazel Olive Designs (Oh Baby Kit),
Torn Paper: Tiffany Tillman (25 Days Summer Template #10_18)


I Will Love You Always by Camille: Template Tuesday by Chrissy Guids;
Digital Paper by Jessica Sprague (Strawberry Lemonade).


Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment