Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Silly Siblings

This past weekend I had tons of fun hanging out with my girlfriends. I scrapbooked all weekend including today which was an unexpected bonus. We had a snow day so I spent the day finishing up assignments for the next issue of Scraps of Color E:spire.  I also completed another layout for Template Tuesday from Jessica Sprague, this one "Silly Siblings" is of me and my goofy little brother, being silly as usual. I love that dude! 


Bye the way, the ladies over at the Template Tuesday blog highlighted one of my layouts. It is such an awesome feeling to have my layout recognized by such talented artists. Thanks ladies I really appreciate the recognition. 

Silly Siblings by Camille: Template Tuesday by Meg Stocks at jessicasprague.com;
Digital Paper & Embellishments: Ami Collofello/dysfunctional designs (Mid-Mod).

Camille



3 comments:

  1. You are so productive it's disturbing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I admire all of your work. As a result, I have awarded you the Stylish Blog Award! To check out your award, please see the link at my site at http://msscrappycreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete