Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scrapbook Shopping Hiatus

You have to check out this video. A scrapbooker with an obvious obsession for stuff, gives us a video tour of her scrapbook room. This is my motivation to use more of the scrapbook stuff I already have before I buy new stuff. I would never want to get like that. For the month of February I am making a promise not to buy anything scrapbook related. NOTHING - NADA - and as my mama would say it.....NO'SING! I am hoping my family and friends keep me honest. Who wants to join me?

4 comments:

  1. I believe I can go a month without making any impulse purchases. A bigger challenge for me is to use my Cricut on every layout and/or project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I watched this video and was like wow. Now don’t get me wrong, I have a lot of scrapbooking items, but for the most part I’m organized and can find just about everything I’m looking for; although I’ve presently misplaced my gypsy – which reminds me I need to start looking for it again.

    In regards to giving up the scrapbook shopping for one month, this is not a difficult task for me, because for the past few years, I have given it up for Lent. On that note, Camille you can depend on me to help keep you honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a SHAME. This lady must not buy food, clothes or any other essential items. My husband was looking over my shoulder when I was watching the video and he said "That is way to much sh@@ for anyone". He said that I should write her and tell her to have a yard sale. I told him that would be like taking a bottle of liquor from an acoholic. Anyways, my girls know that I don't go overboard with scrapbook purchases. With 4 kids to support my funds are limited. With that said, I am not joining you all but wish you luck on your "No shopping for the month of FEB. I will be praying for you all that know one passes out this month.lol

    ReplyDelete