Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Altered Journal

I just love altered projects! I like finding new uses for old things and I get great excitement from making beautiful things out of ordinary, not so pretty things. 


This year one of the things I've committed to is journaling. I've found that writing is helping me better understand my feelings. Anyway, the journals I find in the stores are not very pretty or they are way too expensive.  So check this out. I found this journal in the Michael's dollar bin and I am kicking myself for not buying more.  I absolutely LOVE how this turned out. I made this one for a male friend, but the possibilities are endless!





6 comments:

  1. Great Job!!! I love your style!
    Follow me on my crafty journey

    Tammy
    http://www.fromme2upapercrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I'll have to keep a lookout for those journals. I don't recall seeing them in Michaelels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! I like what you were able to do with the journals. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you altered this project, and enjoyed seeing how you get it all done. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey C-It's Queen Kat here logging in with Ms. Joy-just wanted to say that I LOVE THIS! Will have to make a few of these!

    ReplyDelete