Monday, January 10, 2011

Card Creations

I had such a great time this weekend with my scrapbooking club "NYC & me". This was our first meeting of the new year and the first since our regular meeting place closed. We have so much fun together, talking and laughing, it's a miracle we ever get anything done. Amazingly though, I completed a few Valentine's Day cards. I created these as a response to the Weekend Challenge on Scraps of Color. The challenge was to create a Valentine's card using the colors Black/White and Red. Hope you like them. 




Check back next weekend for challenge #2.

2 comments:

  1. I Love them Camille... My resolution is to come and hang out with my Sistah's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how you took a card challenge and made all these wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete