Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Funny Video

Recently, a friend of mine told me that I am a person who is always happy, she said I was "happy for no reason." She went on to say that she was striving to be that too. At first I didn't really understand what she was saying, but now I do. I think that my way of handling difficult situations is to think about other things and not concentrate too much on the difficulty. What I realize is that I do not like to dwell on the difficult situations in my life. Not that I won't deal with them, but that I won't let them consume me. So for 2011 I will continue to create my own joy and strive to be "happy for no reason."


I was looking at some old videos and came across this HILARIOUS clip from last December. My kids had me try this computer game where you had to move your mouse through a maze without hitting the sides. However, as you progressed through the levels the maze got narrower and narrower until this.  ENJOY!







7 comments:

  1. Too funny. Your kids love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just aint right. I guess that's the price you pay for living in a house full of boys/men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computer: $400
    Camera:$150
    Moms reaction: PRICELESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! The laughing in the background is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played it for my coworker!!! OMG we are laughing so hard over here! LOL Thanks for the Tuesday laugh!

    ReplyDelete