Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reflecting on 2010

I thought I would take some time to create a few layouts that reflect on 2010. Every year that I get to spend on this earth is a gift but sometimes the stresses of daily life can make me forget that, so before I do, I will take time to reflect on my blessings. 
First up....all of my scrapbooking friends. Hope you enjoy.
Layout: Friends Today & Always by Camille. Template: Yin Designs (Yin Template 138);
Digital Paper & Elements:Jessica Sprague (Holiday in Hand & Echoes of Asia); Software:Adobe Photoshop CS5.
Won't you reflect on your blessings from 2010? If you are not a scrapbooker I invite you to think about them, journal about them or find another way to document your blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! You are turning into a real digital guru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it... You know we had one Blessed Year! I'm so Thankful for each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, and counting how many times you had my pictures in it. LOL

    ReplyDelete