Friday, January 28, 2011

Cheap Therapy

When I am feeling sad or down I always try to do something to cheer myself up. A few of my favorites things are listening to Michael Jackson music (which always cheers me up), cuddling with my dog, and scrapbooking with my friends. This past Saturday was just one of those days. I needed some serious cheering up, so my darling friend Lisa Renee came to my rescue. I had such a wonderful time hanging out with her. I felt so much better after a whole day of "girlfriend therapy."


Girlfriend Therapy by Camille: Digital Paper and Elements: Ami Collofello (Mid-Mod),
Chelle's Creations (CC Bugcatcher)

What do you do when you're feeling blue? 

5 comments:

  1. I must say that my therapy is when I drive! Honestly, I have to take trips to sing and pray! One of my favorite things is to drive atleast an hour and sing and pray! Thanks for making me look at myself because I just realized that I don't spend time with others when I'm sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille, I had a wonderful time and glad you enjoyed yourself. We need to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got out and rejuvenated! I'm a little jealous that I missed the drinking part.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cami...LOVE your layout! It's nice that you have a friend to spend time with when you're blue. Good to know you're feeling better!

    *I saw your blog listed on S.O.C.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. what do I do? You know LOL...the same thing you do-eat, laugh, scrap, music and girlfriends!!!! Love hybrids (kinda)...heheeee

    ReplyDelete